River..Get Your Free Credit Re

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Killer, Nov 27, 2000.

1. Killer

Killer Guest

River

Since AMEX denied my overdraft and I know they based their decision on Experian report, I used the denial to get a free copy of my Experian report. It's available on their site. I accessed it immediately! I thought you might be interested. Strangely, it never asked who denied me credit! And I didn't pay anything! Make sure you print and/or save your report because you can view it only once.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Killer need help asap!!!!!!!

I am there now and I can't print the darn thing, any suggestions????????

3. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: Killer need help asap!!!!!

YEA!! Click on "Printer Freindly"

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I did it just prints blank page and gives me file number c// where it is grrrrrrrr, but I did save it so if I ever figure it out atleast I will have it.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Is it copy protected???
    I hope not.

6. Killer

Killer Guest

I printed mine with no problem!

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

must be my printer settings

BEcause it just will not print, it prints page 1 then blank and then the file where it is located appears and the bottom of the page?? Guess I need a new printer LOL. But I did save it and I have the number so I can dispute from there.

Mom

8. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: must be my printer setting

Happy Disputing!! I find Experian to be the toughest of the big three! They have deleted only one account and several were disputed! Oh well soon I will leave all this to Junum.

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: must be my printer setting

If you have a letter you have printed before on your computer...try printing it again.
    See what happens.

10. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: River..Get Your Free Credi

River,

I am burying some new information in this thread for fear that it might not be accurate. I don't want it to come back and bite me! LOL...Here goes...I talked to AMEX tonight and was told that the new secured AMEX card is here. I was told to the new card was called "Optima Blue". I was given 800-552-5392 for more information. However, reps only answer that number during the day. It's late night now and I can't verify! So I will call first thing in the morning. I am anxious to see what's this all about. Hmmm...sounds like it might be the same secured card!

11. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: River..Get Your Free Credi

FALSE ALARM!! I don't why the rep told me that!! I called numerous AMEX numbers and no one said secured card is ready! This is puzzling! Oh well! Just trying to stay on top of things!