River!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Sep 26, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Hey...I just saw where ya said I was a HOOT...HE He...I'm glad you understand me now also...... :) Thanks :)

2. river

river Well-Known Member

You came busting loose on the scene here so quick and out of nowhere that it scared me to "death"!!!!!!!!!!! You go GIRL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Hope your journey here will be as "awsome" as mine. Before you know it,you'll be right where you want to be. It's a game of "by chance" and "pure luck". I am at the point now to where I need to sit tight and ride the "clock" out. I need to get on the "wagon" and stay put for some time and let all the inquires age and just work what credit I have been able to get. My "long term" goal is to have a " green or blue" card from Amex. BTW,just trying to "blend" some credit issues into post,so "we" don't get bashed. Know what I mean?!!!!

3. chelechele

He he LOL....I just made friends here quick.....Sometimes, I guess it also takes people a while to understand my mentality....Type A personality....you know, a 40 hr work week....college...and an 8 month old baby to boot....I get a little crazy sometimes.....LOL.....AND speaking about credit...so we don't get a whoopin' and sent to bed...tehe...I know...I have a long way to go, but I just keep looking forward to the day when I don't have to cringe when someone wants to pull my report...It will be a while, but I have a useful tool...te he...tool...anyway...YOU GO TOO BOY!!! LOL ;)

4. river

river Well-Known Member

I know the feeling of someone having to pull a credit report and cringe and saying: on second thought....its also got to where employers want to pull credit report and criminal report.At my place of employment,they pull both.

5. chelechele

yes...this woman told me that people with bad credit steal :(

6. chelechele

I think people that steal maybe have bad credit but not the other way around

7. chelechele

Isn't that a load of crap
    UU that to my left is a butt

8. chelechele

I gotta go to bed...I am on empty...baby hasn't slept well for last 2 weeks bleah...I look/feel like hell

9. chelechele

Hi ;)

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Re: River - Chelechele

Figures you two would like each other.... LOL!
    just arfin around - dogman

11. chelechele

Re: River - Chelechele

LOL Dogman.....you so crazy!!!!! He he he. River and I are new found friends.... ;)