Roni and Lizardking.....!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MartysGirl, Jun 9, 2001.

1. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Are U still with us...?????????????????????

I haven't seen a post from you guys in a while...!!!

If I missed your posts, please forgive me!!

I just feel this forum really needs and respects your expertise!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

----------------------------------------
    BYE! yes i know..delete, delete
    roni 05.26.2001 @ 14:59
    BYE!
    yes i know..delete, delete
    -----------------------------------------

JUST F.Y.I. LAST DATE OF RONI...05.26.2001

I MISS HER...

3. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

I never really got to know Lizard King, but I did enjoy his posts. He has some great ideas...

4. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Lizardking,

Good to know your still out there!

Manny

5. EPM191

EPM191 Member

About sueing CRAs----, LizardKing,

Did you pay off whatever you owed to CA before you file a small claim or those charge offs were not yours? How did you make CRAs giving up to appear in the court with their hudreds of attorneys, possibly to save legal cost or they did not have enough information to fight against you?

6. EPM191

EPM191 Member

Thank you for your reply, sorry to bother you but what could be their violation for not deleting paid collection account or paid judgement (which is in my case)? I am really sick and tired of sending receiving same letter with CRAs, it is almose one year and my 2 negatives are rock solid. Thank you for your help.

7. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

LizardKing,
    Your post said that you actually settled before going to court. Did you send a letter stating your intent to file a lawsuit? If, so was that all that was necessary to make them cave?

8. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

You guys should search past messages that he posted. I saved them all actually.. =) He sent a final letter, some w/ a copy of the lawsuit that TU lost as well.. and said that he will be filing a lawsuit and also included the docket # and such to prove he was serious, but then also offered a way out. So the CRA's caved in and cleaned his credit.

That is also what I plan on doing in mid Sept. I should have all my documentation/paper trail by then.. completing round 3 of disputes w/ the CRA's as well as round 3 with all my validation letters.