Roni/Chase

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Flman_2000, Oct 25, 2000.

1. Flman_2000

Flman_2000 Guest

Hey, Roni!

I have a question about the Chase card you mentioned a few weeks back. I applied nearly two weeks ago, and received nothing in the mail yet, so I'm assuming I'm approved.

Is your card issued through Chase or Merrick Bank? Also, do you have that great interest rate (3.9% intro for 5 months, 11.99% after (or 9.99% if approved for Plat.)

Thanks, Roni!

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I have the 3.9 intro rate. I think you should call them and find out. But everyone is different. That is only for the shopnow.com card. I think it is a good sign that you havenot heard yet. They only accept 1 application in 60 days. So dont reapply for the platinum yet. Chase Credit Dept: 1-800-480-1870. GoodLUck

3. Flman_2000

Flman_2000 Guest

What's the rate after the intro for you??

4. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Two weeks is nothing for Chase. Few of my friends who applied received denial letters 30 days after they applied. You might want to call.

5. Flman_2000

Flman_2000 Guest

Good Sign!

Well, I called today and spoke to an extremely friendly rep (WOW! I'm impressed by both Citi and Chase). She took my soc and my DOB and said that the app will be done in a couple days. No additional information is needed.

I asked if that meant I was approved. She said probably.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Good Sign!

Way to go Filman. Keeping my toes crossed now.LOL