Roni???Chase

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Reshod, Nov 6, 2000.

1. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Roni, did chase care about the number of inquires on your report? Which report do they pull?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont remember. I think it was transunion. 'cause I dont see them on equifax or experian reports that I have. They obviously didnot care about inquiries because I have a plenty.

reshod wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Roni, did chase care about the number of inquires on your report? Which report do they pull?

3. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

which card did you apply for??

roni wrote:
    I dont remember. I think it was transunion. 'cause I dont see them on equifax or experian reports that I have. They obviously didnot care about inquiries because I have a plenty.

reshod wrote:

4. Russ

Russ Guest

They pull TU. I applied for a Chase Platinum and found they only pulled my TU report.

-->
    NEW INQUIRY CHASE MANHATTAN BANK
    400 WHITE CLAY CEN NEWARK DE. 19711

INQ NAME:
    INQ ADDR:
    INQ EMPL:

5. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I applied for the Shopnow.com card, because I don't like to wait for my credit decision, and hell, I still had to wait 3 weeks before I got my answer; luckily, they said APPROVED!

They pulled TU, also. I live in Indiana.

6. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

did you get the card?

Russ wrote:
    They pull TU. I applied for a Chase Platinum and found they only pulled my TU report.

-->
    NEW INQUIRY CHASE MANHATTAN BANK
    400 WHITE CLAY CEN NEWARK DE. 19711

INQ NAME:
    INQ ADDR:
    INQ EMPL:

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

shopnow.com classic card.

8. Russ

Russ Guest

Yes, but it wasn't a instant decision for some reason. I got the card in the mail about 10 days after I applied online.

9. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Chase Info

thanks all. I just spoke to the Chase Rep. she states, that if you do not meet the requirements for one card, that you will be considered for another

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Chase Info

that true Reshod. They only accept 1 application every 60days. I applied for the gold when i got the classic. They sent me a letter say my app was a duplicate. They also will not pull another credit report, which I thought was cool.

roni.

reshod wrote:
    thanks all. I just spoke to the Chase Rep. she states, that if you do not meet the requirements for one card, that you will be considered for another

11. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

RE: Chase Info

thanks Roni, i am only trying to follow in your footsteps on my way to Prime Card Heaven.

Reshod

roni wrote:
    that true Reshod. They only accept 1 application every 60days. I applied for the gold when i got the classic. They sent me a letter say my app was a duplicate. They also will not pull another credit report, which I thought was cool.

roni.

reshod wrote:

12. zip

zip Well-Known Member

how hard is it to get a chase card, which would you recommened???

13. Russ

Russ Guest

No lates within the last 2 years. No Charge-Off's on the report they pull (depends on which card you want to go for). No BK. The credit vs charge ratio on your reports should be < 60% I would guess. For a plat card they do a score. I think for the classic they judge your report on whats in it.

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sorry Russ I have 3 paid charge offs on the report they pulled from 4/99. That aint two years. so what you think.

15. Russ

Russ Guest

I would guess they say 'paid'. I would 100% bet they would not grant a card to a person with un-paid charge-off's. You also applied for the classic card right? That might be part of it. The rep said they did a score on me when I got my plat chase. My wife applied for the classic (with less then 6 months of credit) and the rep asked her about a few items on her report. Donno, just from my own experiences.

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

i was just responding to your post. yes of course i have my paid coll. marked as paid. no need to discourage those w/ collections. that's all.

Russ wrote:
    I would guess they say 'paid'. I would 100% bet they would not grant a card to a person with un-paid charge-off's. You also applied for the classic card right? That might be part of it. The rep said they did a score on me when I got my plat chase. My wife applied for the classic (with less then 6 months of credit) and the rep asked her about a few items on her report. Donno, just from my own experiences.