Roni--- Citibank product chang

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newcomer2, Nov 18, 2000.

1. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

Hi roni ..
    I took your advice on the product change on the citibank silver card . I changed the card from AAsilver to Platinum select , Cash rebate .. My Apr when down by 2. something , and my annual fee waived . My question is this when you had the option to choose between the Cash rebate and the regular platinum select did the The regular platinum select have a lower APR then the cash rebate Platinum select ??

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Roni--- Citibank product c

No. It dropped from 19.5 to 17.4. So the change is much like yours. I think those #'s are right. I wish I had chosen the rebate card now. I could use the 300 bucks. I still have the option to change it and I may do that. Glad you were successful with the upgrade.

roni.

3. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

RE: Roni--- Citibank product c

Thankx for the info roni ..
    Well Here's anther tip .. When I talked to the rep the Other day about that change. I asked her to recomend a card . My concern was the lowest APR. And she said that is no problem at all and that I had to just Choose the Card and then they can Play with the APR. It dosn;t seem like a big Issue with City Bank APR reduction unlike all the other cards I have. And I hand Never seriously Dealt with Better Costumer Service . Amex is the only close one . In That Case though Since The Rates are the same On the Cash Rebate Platinum and the regular Platinium then I'm just gonna keep the Cash REbate one . If you still wanna change your card you could still do it Beacuse I called agian and wanted the Regular one if it was going to offer a better interest ., The rep said that the card has already been sent out ! and I can call back when I revice it . So could still go ahead and do it .
    Good luck ..