Roni-Drama...."I NEED HEL

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Feb 20, 2001.

1. mba

mba Well-Known Member

RE: Correction...

To answer your question "Can I get rich", from personal experience I know that one can win money. Not knowing your definition of "rich", I cannot indicate whether you would deem the amount enough to make you "rich." If they reage the debt and again report it to a CRA, you might want to consider contacting a lawyer for advise.
    mba9999@aol.com
    February 21, 2001

2. mba

mba Well-Known Member

RE: Put Up Or Shut Up

Who would bait a collection agency? Aren't we all "least sophisticated consumers" by definition?

3. mba

mba Well-Known Member

RE: Roni-Drama...."I NEED

To Ender Wiggin from Mark Aronson

I have litigated twice with NCO. I sued them.

I have posted to this message board and to others about NCO. Go to the top of this page to "SEARCH" and input "NCO" or "NCO GREAT TRUST" and after you have seen what people have posted, you will quickly realize that many many people have heard of NCO.

In fact, there is a class action pending against them.

If you have anything that you want to bring to my attention about NCO, my e-mail address is mba9999@aol.com.

Best wishes.

February 21, 2001

4. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

RE: Correction...

Don't send the C&D yet, send a request for vaildation first. Check Kielsky's site for a sample copy. POOF!! they will probably just go away - it worked for me on a phone bill.

-Alwilda Smith

5. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

RE: Hold on guys,......Not on

Sue for violation of FCRA.

-Alwilda Smith

6. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Actuallyâ?¦

â?¦ I resemble that remark! [;-).

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor,
    CreditDefenses.com

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

lol

They didnot threaten me at all in the letter. It just paid that they were cuting me a deal by offering to let me pay half.....hah....

roni

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Arrow Financial is out of Illinois. They are pretty big. Get this, they use Caller Id and when you call them to check on the debt....forget they will hound you like a milkbone. I now live in Pa, just moved from NYC.

roni

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Call from a PAYPHONE...

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oh, i did that to arrow, when I was cusing them out for double crossing me. I called them (800#) from every payphone I saw -from 110th to 125th street on 7th ave that day.

roni

11. mba

mba Well-Known Member

Email me the City in PA where you live. I am in Pittsburgh. A class action against NCO is going on in Philadelphia!!!

Mark Aronson

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dude, I live in Philadelphia. I have said that before so I dont have to email it to you. I dealt with NCO before but got them out of my hair QUICKly.

roni