Roni Gets Macy's

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 2, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I called Macys today and the address stuff was verified on the phone. She said my credit limit was $400. Thanks everyone for your encouragement last night in chat with my job/mortgage situation.

Smoochies!

roni

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats girl. Now stay on that wagon:)

Mom

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

OH, Mom forget the wagon. But you know what? I can't think of anything else to apply for. Really. Macys was my biggest obstacle as far as rejections go. I really should get to State Farms to finalize this refinance today. Monday's is my day off you know.

I want to add this, I didnot know you had AOL troubles this weekend. I thought you had let me hang out to dry when I was getting my butt kicked by the crew here. I know better now. MP$40 filled me in.

Mom, I have more credit than I can handle now. I refuse to get into trouble so I will not apply for anymore, my wallet cant hold it anyway.

lol

roni

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

On the wagon...I thought it was off the wagon... oh whatever, congratulations on the card, the closing, and the on the job thing, I know it will work out.

Did you ever get Yahoo going last night? I think we all agreed it is better to use that or something where we all "know" the entrants to some degree. Hope I see you next week. -Dave

5. SANDRA

SANDRA Guest

Congrats, Roni...
    I love Macy's.

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations roni!!

Did you get the yahoo messener installed and registered?

It will be great when we can chat without worrying about who's there.

7. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Good deal, Roni. Congrats!! Everything is going your way now. Feels good doesn't it? :)

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, it does Miles, Sandra and Breeze and Dave- it does feel good.

That is what the Power of Prayer will do for you. I am not as big about Macys since I am no longer in Manhattan, but it is still MY STore....next to Lord and Taylors..lol

Sandra dont forget about me and my mortgage growing pains, ok..later all.

roni