Roni, I called Experian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Nov 28, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I called them this morning and requested my credit limits be reported, she said she would update my reports with my credit limits and I should receive it in 30 days!!! Let's hope so.

Mom

2. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Good work, Mom. I'm going to follow your lead and give Experian a call, too. Not only is Citibank not showing on my experian report, but my CapitalOne credit line isn't showing either. In fact, Cap One doesn't show my creditline on Equifax either and I'm not sure about Transunion.

What can I say. There's always work to do.

Donna

3. Carrot

Carrot Guest

My Cap1 doesn't show either

I sent a letter to all 3 CRAs asking (demanding) them to insert the limit. I even sent in a copy of my most recent statement showing the credit limit. My limit is only $700, but not reporting it throws my available credit ratio off. I plan to trade my car in in January and I don't want to appear overextended or have my FICO loweredd because of this.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hi, Mom,

Hi Mom,
    That is cool. I am still at work but I did not call today. Sorry, I was busy this morning again. But, I am glad you had a chance to. I will call tomorrow. I think they will update it. We were worried for nothing.

roni.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Donna,
    capital one does not show credit limits to anyone. Jerks.

roni

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Roni

Yes it seemed very simple I gave her my account numbers and credit limits, she said I will update your report and send it out to you and asked if there was anything else she could do. I couldn't however get the gold account updated since it hasn't appeared yet, but she said just call when it does and they will update that. All this worry and it seems rahter simple, let's hope they do what they said.

Mom