roni,momof3 etc >>please

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by milmil, Oct 29, 2000.

1. milmil

milmil Guest

I was planning to get a secured loan from a bank toward my savings account any tips got denied by my own back..US BANK all my old collections/charge offs are paid off dont understatnd why they denied my but advice will be very apprecited , do u know is there any bank out who dont pull ur report for secured loan but make sure they report stuff on the report..

thx in advance

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: roni,momof3 etc >>pl

Ok, I did a secured loan in 4/00 with my personal bank, Chase. They pulled a credit report. They didnot do it that day. I got the loan instantly. But they pulled it a few days later by the credit department. Nonetheless, I was approved and I had major paid collections on my report as my student loans were just consolidated the same month. I also had some unpaid collection errors which I hadnot removed yet. So I would suggest that you try another bank. Frustrating I know. But everybank I tried was very understanding and lenient. You bank may be a real stickler. What other banks are in your error. I cant imagine the big boys turning you down.

3. mil

mil Guest

Thx roni for ur replay not only that I finanace the car from them since 95 and last 52 payments never late not only that have for 20k in there savings accounts? figure this..

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dont worry about them or take it personal. Move on. Take that money out of their bank and tell them why. That is what I would do. You still didnot answer the question. What big banks are around you?

5. mil

mil Guest

Oh sorry ,
    1- ABN AMRO/LASSALE BANK
    2- HARRIS BANK AND TRUST
    3- BANK ONE
    4- CORUS BANK
    5- MID TOWN BANK
    THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

dang, I guess you are not on the east coast. Never heard of those except bank one. Maybe youcould open a savings account for $1,000 at bank one and try there.

7. mil

mil Guest

CHICAGO

8. mil

mil Guest

THX roni , yes you right about

so here what I did today walk in to 3 banks

1-bank one
    2- citi bank
    3- baxter credit union

open 3k savings account and got secured loan instantly approved,

I hope this will help me increase my score ..will pay off in 3 months

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Way to go Mil.

Happy that it all worked out. This will help your credit tremendously. 3 installment loans paid over 12 months is a great credit booster. Have you established any new positive revolving accounts? I hope Mom will follow your lead and booster her credit with the Installment loans besides the credit cards.

10. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Installment Loan Question for

Congratulations Mill!! Question, did you open up three $1,000 savings accounts in each bank or Three $3,000 accounts.

If you don't mind me asking what was your previous credit like? I had an account that was reported to that check writing agency (I can't remember the name) even though the account was paid and then closed (I even had a letter from my bank and they would not take it off!!!). I managed to open up a checking at another bank but need to open up a savings at another bank to be able to do the same thing. I think Bank of America does not deal with them anymore.

Did you take out a loan for the entire amount?

Thanks!

11. mil

mil Guest

RE: Installment Loan Question

I dont have any thing bad reported on my chex report , that mean every time bank open a account they will call the bank to check your record, citi bank did pull my report for secured loan but i dont thing bank one or bcy but not sure , also I open 3 3k account not 1000 each.

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Mil. No doubt, you rocked toda

That was a serious power move Mil. $9,000 in installment loans to your report paid, along with no late payments for several months to years is great. I am proud. I thought you meant 3 1K loans also.