Roni # or site for Household f

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tony V., Nov 22, 2000.

1. Tony V.

Tony V. Guest

I searched back for this and didnt see any phone number or www. site so i can apply as you did....thanks to you i was approved in october for the Citi AA silver $5000 limit and since you said you upgraded to Platinum i did today and was approved, thanks a lot to you and everyone here!!!!.....
    tony..... san diego, ca

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

congratulations!

Glad to see things are going well. If you really can't find financing elsewhere, apply online to household finance at www.householdauto.com. But remember it is a finance co. which is not great for your credit report. But that is the only finance co on my report and I am hoping the auto loan itself will help my credit rating overall. Also try www.wellsfargo.com. Others have posted that they are good. I personally am happy with household for now.

roni.

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I just upgraded to Platinum to

I just called Citibank and they upgraded me to Platinum without even hesitating. I haven't even made a payment yet.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: I just upgraded to Platinu

Exactly, Molly. They are great.

roni

5. Killer

Killer Guest

I am so jealous of you citibankers! Man I wished I had been approved.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dont be Killer, just think once you get your other collections cleared you will get citi also. Isn't that better than waiting 7years for a prime card. I am so glad citi opened their doors to those with less than perfect credit.And they are treating us like human beings and like any other prime customer. First USA and Capital one Could use a lesson.

roni

7. Killer

Killer Guest

I agree Roni. My day will come!

8. Eva

Eva Guest

Upgrade....

When you get upgraded automatically, do they do an inquiry on your cr?

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Upgrade....

yes, but a few days later, bummer.

roni

10. Eva

Eva Guest

What do you mean a few days later? How do they determine your upgrade if they inquire later?

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont know, but I pulled my credit report on line and citibank is on their. I guess that just do it as a policy or something. But look I dont care. what is the big deal. I got one inquiry for a platinum upgrade. I will live.

roni