RONI> Please advice citi b

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by steve, Oct 12, 2000.

1. steve

steve Well-Known Member

Roni , what card should we apply I mean is this a AA ADVANTAGE WORLD MASTERCARD?

I applied and got this message

Thank you for completing our online application for the Citibank Gold AAdvantage World MasterCard.

Please allow 30 days for us to process your application

2. alison

alison Guest

RE: RONI> Please advice ci

You applied for the wrong card. This card is a charge card not a credit card. Go back and re-apply for the silver credit card.

Alison

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Im not sure what you mean about the charge card thing alison. But It is the silver aadvantage card. You click the world card and then the citibank addvantage card comes up just above the goldcard on the left column. good luck! they will only accept 2 applications in 60days so you better get it right this time.

4. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

There is nothing on that web site that says "silver"....which is it?

5. molly

molly Well-Known Member

When we say silver we mean in color. It's a grey or silver card. I think that we're trying to stress that it's not the gold one. It't not the world one. The silver we have been talking about in not referring to a "special" status card(i.e. platinum, gold"). It's just plain old citibank AAdvantage card.

I told my friend to apply but she couldn't find it so I had to go back to the site and go step by step with her. I will post the steps on how to get there tonight. But right now I have to go to work.

6. Tom

Tom Guest

"silver"=AAdvantage card

7. alison

alison Guest

Roni,

By charge card I mean "pay off every month card." (ie: Amex)

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I posted the steps last week and this week Molly, Some times people dont read all the post. I am going to put a big posting up right now.

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

alison none of these are charge cards. That is what confused me.

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hey newcomer ....

Read my new posting ok. The card is silver in color not name. man-oh-man. just read my latest posting .ok..

11. alison

alison Guest

Sorry Roni..I was under the impression that when a card does not have a set limit it must be paid in full every month. I just read the terms for the world card: they do assign you a credit line (but only shows on your statement) and anything you charge above that line of credit must be paid in full every month. ie: credit line $500, but my total charges are $856.00 for the month, I must (at least) pay $356.00.

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Since i did not apply for the world card, I did not read that well. That would explain why i assumed this card was more difficult to obtain when i originally applied for cards. I skipped right over it and just forgot. but the other cards have a spending limit. ie 9k for mine. That for the info. that makes that card like amex and hard to get.