roni-

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Apr 26, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

you mentioned that you got the GM card some time ago, what credit report did they pull? AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SCORE WAS AT THE TIME? AND WHEN YOU GOT YOUR CHASE CARD WHAT WAS YOUR SCORE AT THE TIME? PS THIS COMPUTER AT SCHOOL IS THE WORST> NOW I CAN ONLY TYPE CAPS!!! THANKS> I HAVEN"T GIVEN UP ON THE SL<JUST PREPARING FOR THE FIGHT!!!!

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Molly

GM pulled equifax. I just got the card this month. My score was 702. I also got the household gold card at the same time. Both cards are Household.

I got the chase card last summer with 5 student loans paid collections reported. They pulled Transunion. My score was in the low 600's. I got the chase shop now.com card. THat is a classic card which is no longer offered. Just apply for the reg classic card.

roni

3. cream

cream Active Member

Re: Molly

Hi Roni. Could you tell me what limits you got for the GM and the gold card and if I can apply online?
    Thanks!

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

cream

Both are online. Household is available at this site. Gm is at :

http://www.gmcard.com

MY limits: GM= $3500 Household gold = $2000

roni

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Re: GM Card

Just got an instant approval for a 7500 GM Card.

6. cream

cream Active Member

Cool Doug! Do you mean just as in today? Have any idea who they pulled or what your score was? Thanks.

7. cream

cream Active Member

Hey Roni, which card did you apply for first? Did you get them on the same day? Did you have to balance transfer? Also, where are you? I'm in Las Vegas and only have credit with Equifax. I wonder if I called them if they'd tell me who they would pull? Thanks!!

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

GM first.

NO.

NO.

Philadelphia

I doubt it.

roni