Round 2 Lexington Equifax Results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Jul 12, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Nine items disputed, four deleted. Of the four items deleted, one was my current auto loan which was showing one 30 day late payment. The other three were from 1995 and 1996.

2. texastrini

texastrini Well-Known Member

Dave, how long has it been now?

Most of the others on the "expensive" program don't seem to be faring better than you.

Have you ever checked on thier progress by call the bureaus?

I am actually disappointed with them...but won't go there out of respect.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That sounds excellent. Are you upset about the removal of the auto loan for it's positive value, or happy because it showed a 30 day late? Also, what was the breakdown...9 disputes and 4 deletions for one CRA or was that across the 3? Either way a 50% deletion rate is pretty good odds. Congrats DLV

-Dave

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi Dave!!

The "current auto loan" is likely to come back. Also, this just appears to be a Lex screw-up. If you have a 30 day late, isn't that something you would want to negotiate with the lender? Not have Lex dispute.

What kind of items were the other 3 Lex got deleted?

Don't get me wrong here. I am really trying to arrive at a conclusion as to whether Lex did you any good or not.

If I ever use Lex, it will be to take on Equifax. My EX is clean. TU is so close that there is no point in using Lex.

Give us some insight here.

Jim

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I signed up on March 13th of this year and Lexington received my merged report in the mail on March 22nd.

I have never called the CRAs to check up on them because between Credit Expert, Privista and getting the full reports in the mail after the disputes I can see the deletions are real.

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Jim, I think it was Saar (I may be mistaken) who said it will never go back on TU, but I've never heard anything similar about Equifax. I was in the process of trying to contact the lender about the late payment (It's a long story, but the late payment is about 80% their fault). I guess I'll just see what happens next.

The other three items removed were an auto loan from Chrysler credit paid off in 1996 that had several 30 and 90 day account and two old finance company loans from American General that were showing late payments.

The companies that verified were Macy's (which was good because this was a completely positive account that Equifax put into dispute! I have a second Macy's account showing that was actually an old Bullock's account that was Lexington's target for disputing), my completely false Ford Motor Credit repossession (more fodder for my legal threats to Ford) and Discover.

7. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Interesting, Nave... I replied to your message earlier and suddenly my reply disappeared from this thread! So I'll reply again. :)

I don't know what to think about the auto loan deletion because I don't know if the account was helping my sore or hurting it. It's a four year loan that I'm about 2 2/3rds paid through. Does anyone here know if it had any positive value?

Also, this 4 out of 9 disputes is Equifax only. I posted my TU and Experian results last week.

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Ahhh I now fully understand the thread:
    Re: Round 2 Lexington Equifax Results

Hahahahaha. Sorry my bad. Well 4 deletions on 1 round for 1 CRA is excellent.

BTW I have had the post disappearing thing happen...I think they are using disappearing ink.

-Dave

9. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Lizard, that's great news. I hope that's the same result I get.

10. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Dave,

Congrats for the 3 deletions!!!

As to the auto loan, it will probably reappear. TU is the only CRA Saar has reported that "hard delete" problem with. It is not relevant here but I am disputing a minor issue on a closed good tradeline on TU. I had a talk with the rep about the allegations of "hard deletes".

Now as to Lizard's girlfriend and her reappearing account: here is a strange one.....

One (1) of the discharged BK credit card accounts that Junum got off my reports last January reappeared 2 months ago on all 3 CRA's...

As a paid on-time account.

Don't ask me how. Don't ask me why. You and I don't know how Junum and Lex dispute so I am not throwing cold water on Lizard. The contrary - His girlfriend and I had the same thing happen.

Equifax is tough to delete on. In amonth, I when all my deletions and good credit show. I will have 800 + on TU, 700 + on EX and mid 600's on EQ.

Congrats - Jim