round 3 results/need help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ShyGuy, Apr 18, 2001.

1. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

I just received the results from the third round of disputes with Equifax, and the results were impressive. Four deletions out of six disputes. Also, a duplicate account that was verified last round disappeared this round. (It was also disputed, and the result was basically "not reporting so can't be reinvestigated.")

Still waiting on TU and Experian, which orginally said it wouldn't reinvestigate because it just verified -- and it basically didn't care that what it verified was incorrect.

The only disappointing thing is one creditor continues to verify chargeoff when the debt was discharged -- and I've already had customer service reps admit the debt discharged TWICE! Before I even hired the firm I use, I saw the mistake on my reports (courtesy of a mortgage broker who is helping me plan to buy a house). So I called, and the rep said, "Yes, it's incorrect, but you need to have the credit bureaus investigate, and we'll fix it then."

So the law firm disputed, and the creditor verified as charged off. I talked to a paralegal at the credit-repair firm, and she said I should talk to the creditor because it didn't look like a CRA mistake. (This law firm only deals with the CRAs.) So I called the creditor again, and an apologtic CSR said it was a computer error and promised it was fixed while I was on the phone. So now Equifax says it investigated again; this time it removed a duplicate account from this creditor, but the chargeoff was again verified.

Now I'm angry, and I don't want to settle for just updating this listing to included in BK. This is the second time it has been verfied, so now I want to demand complete removal from all of my reports. Do you think this is possible if I threaten to report violations of the FCRA?

2. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

PS: it has already cost me

Because this creditor has being reporting incorrectly, I have already been declined for one secured card. And I haven't bothered to apply for another secured card I'm interested in because of the inaccuracies.

3. john

john Well-Known Member

Re: PS: it has already cost me

I hope you get decline again because it look like you want to defraud a credit card company again.

John

4. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

Slimeshady/Bobby ie LOSER go screw yourself.You are a pathetic Gardner at my golf course in Tucson you chump!

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Ditto.

6. john

john Well-Known Member

Are you talking to me you big fat pussy whore you truck stop bitch.
    John

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

highly impressive Bobby.

8. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

for Bobby ONLY...

http://vatican.rotten.com/micropenis/

FOUND OUT WHY ARE THE WAY YOU ARE I AM SORRY FOR YOUR AFFLICTION!!

For all others this is not for faint hearted and....

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hilarious. By the way, the next time you are golfing, could you miss and whack him upside the head with one of your clubs.