rude people

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by shell26mi, Apr 19, 2001.

1. shell26mi

shell26mi Member

I read the posts at qualitycredit repair. Just Like to thank the people who enlightened us of the ones who harrass others and post untrue information. I'm new around these boards and have the same desires as many of you, to clean up my report and learn how I can become more responsible with credit. Thanks again!

2. CD

CD Guest

Consider Thisâ?¦

Shell:
    More times than not those folks who post inaccurate info, arenâ??t doing so maliciously with intent to harm. Ignorance and commenting outside oneâ??s scope of expertise plays a big part, as do simple misunderstandings. Of course there is always the occasional malcontent who posts erroneous info purposefully, but Iâ??d say they are the exception. Youâ??ll find most folks here eager to help, many of whom are quite knowledgeable.

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor,
    CreditDefenses.com

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

It was a malicious attack

Well acutally is was a very malicious post attacking me!! Of course I did not respond, I don't need to defend such an attack. Most who know me know I am nothing like that post. I also wanted to thank DeeDee, who defended me at that site.

Mom:)

4. CD

CD Guest

Knuckleheads!

Mom:
    I wasnâ??t aware of this; sorry to hear you had a bad experience. But it sounds like you did the right thing by not dignifying the attack with a response. Yet consider the source, which reminds me of something a Collections Manager (friend) used to sayâ?¦

â??Purposefully stupidity should be painful!â? [;-)

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor,
    CreditDefenses.com

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Knuckleheads!

Thanks CD, I am fine he/she will move on to the next victim.

Mom:)