Saar: I got the Blue!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Darrell, Mar 20, 2001.

1. Darrell

Darrell Guest

I'm very happy. I was approved instantly online at 10.99 percent. Credit limit is $2,500. They
    already gave me my account number and said the card would arrive in seven to 10 days.

This is my best interest rate, and they also have a 9.9% rate for the life of balance transfers.

Maybe I'll call to try to get a slightly higher credit line. Blue, as is, is my lowest line.

To heck with Juniper and its 14.99 percent. I'm a Blue fan now.

Thanks for your input, Saar. Thank you very much.

Darrell

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats Darrell:) Yes heck who needs Juniper!!

Mom

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

American Express

4. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Darrell I am happy for you. After Saar's advice yesterday I called the new account department 1-800-962-7227 to re-evaluatate my credit line. And I got it. You'd better call them now asking them to re-evaluate and be prepared they might ask you how much do you want.:)))

Aux

5. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Re: Congratulations!

LK:

Not the Blue. No annual fee, can carry a balance over time and fixed rates of 9.99, 10.99, 12.99, or 14.99. Plus Amex has great customer service.

Dani

6. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Re: Congratulations!

Congratulations Darrell! I am going to apply for an
    AmEx product soon too. Keep us informed how everything works
    out for you with a line increase.

7. mj

mj Well-Known Member

Lizzard- where've you been?

It's just called "Blue" -- it's the card they launched in late 99 - they advertise the hell out of it. Probably the best card value out there for folks who revolve- all the Amex bennies (best value guarantee, rental insurance, etc etc) + low rates and no annual fee.