Sam is a Genius

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by RichGuy, Nov 12, 2000.

1. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

I just read the extended multithread from 11-9 to 11-11, relating to Sam's post about Citibank AAdvantage. I believe that Sam produced the most intelligent and coherent comments by far. All the haters did in reply was to discredit themselves.

The only problem was Sam's original post, which was quite careless. But after that, he acquitted himself well and definitely came out on top. I'd like to encourage him to post whenever he likes.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

?

i THOUGHT you were one too Richguy.

3. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Thank You

Well, every once in a while I just have to take a stand. Some people may think less of me, others may quietly benefit. I honestly respect someone who doesn't get intimidated on this board. I hope to include myself in that category.

BTW Roni, your backhanded compliment was better than none at all. Thank you for your former esteem.

4. Pat

Pat Guest

encouraging folks to lie about

By encouraging people to commit FRAUD by lying about their income to obtain credit, he "aquitted" himself, and "came out on top"??????

I must disagree.

5. floatvalve

floatvalve Guest

Sam is about as smart as you or me! He is spending his time on this board beating the @!#$ out of lame ass credit card deals that will do nothing to further any of us in a real financial sense.

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: encouraging folks to lie a

Pat please quote where i told you or others to lie.

Actually in the cases sited, the credit applications did in fact make that much.
    I certainly did not have to lie about my income either. Nor did i encourage you to lie PAT.

Go jump off a bridge!

did you do it?

I hope you have enough common sense to make your own judgements, and take anything said here with a grain of salt.. Not even the people who are professionals here , are truly worthy of calling themselves that. I don't claim to be anything other than a person just like you.

Obviously, a lot of us aren't perfect.. If you spend your time and knowledge with posting a message that is at least semi-constructive to the group of people who seem to hang out here, we'll all get along just fine. No need to tear someone an ass**** just because you have nothing better to post. Ignore it.

The only reason i post here, is to give advice based upon what i've learned, and to receive advice (Thanks to those who suggested the Citibank AA, god bless you, you know who you are, and shared a wonderful gift to me.) to further my own needs.

I don't really give a rats ass about you or who you are, you play absolutely no role in my life, and i'm sure if i saw you on the street or you were my boss, i'd still give a rats ass.

Be nice peepz, if you don't like someones opinion, just ignore them.

Its good to see all the new people post here, and all, but if people think they are going to be intimidated(sp) by posting stupid, or possibly offensive (non-spam) posts, then what possible positive outcome could that have on this message board.

nuff said. i'm not EVEN responding to any more whines or rants. This is an absolute waste of a message tree, and is probably rolling off another important message-tree.(?thread whatever)

7. pat

pat Guest

This is an exact quote (11/9)

Both #1 and #2 got instant approval at citibank AAdvantage. Citibank does not verify income, so you can lie your teeth
    out :)).