Sam's Club

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Jun 2, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Anyone have ay experience with them?

Apparently good prices.

What about credit?

Thanks!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THEY TAKE DISCOVER CARD...BUT ONLY PAY .0025% EVEN WHEN YOU ARE OVER THE $3,000 MARK.

Prices...I find better prices at WAL*MART and in the grocery store sale papers...

AND I DON'T like to pay an entrance fee!

But other than that...they have a good selection of stuff.

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Here in Las Vegas there's a Sam's Club that has gas pumps. They sell gas at about a $.10 to $.25 discount over "regular" gas stations.

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Jim,
    I applied for Sam's Club credit two years ago and I got deneid because I had a charge-off accounts in my Equifax credit reports. They pulled credit both from Experian and Eqyuifax two years ago. Last year I applied again last year and I got approved for $1300 and I requested limit increase a month later and they approved me $4000 credit limit. They pulled credit from Experian this time. The Sams Credit is issued by Monogram Credit Card Bank Of Georgia (G.E.). From time to time they offered you six months to 12 months for purchasing certain things like appliances, computers, TV. I think they require you have no bad credit on your credit reports. You must have Sams membership and must apply inside the store. You got answers in seconds. You cannot mail in the application.

Ron.

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Jim,
    By the way, the Sams membership is also your credit card and you can purchase gas by scanning your Sams Club card.

Ron.