Savings Secured Loan - where?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by gagliano3, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. gagliano3

    gagliano3 Well-Known Member


    Does any bank including my home bank (Wells Fargo) galdly do this kind of loan? Wells Fargo won't even give a secured visa to a recent bankruptcy chapter 7, Wells Fargo will consider it after 12 months! Likewise for USBank.... (I already sent in $300 with application to American Pacific Bank for their secured Visa)

    Which bank gladly do it? via online? or what?

    Thomas Gagliano
  2. mbelden

    mbelden Member

    Check a local credit union.
  3. cinderella

    cinderella Well-Known Member

    I did one at this bank:

    I don't know where you are, but this bank is in California. They were really nice. They also reported to all three CRA's.
  4. bigmon

    bigmon Well-Known Member

    Most credit unions will do it.

    Fort Sill National Bank does it too.

    They have branches in Oceanside and 29 Palms. You can do it by mail too.

Share This Page