Say What YOU Want

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 24, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

This person was called on her bluff. She was taken to court and It was a small debt.

The person does not want to post the situation b/c she knows you will ALL just blame her like she did something wrong.

JUSt like christi she followed the advise at this site.

But so what, ok. LIve and Learn. But this board is about SHARING AND LEARNING.

Experiences should be shared. Those of you are about to start this or are just starting it please be aware of all the consequences. JUST BE PRepared.

NOW THAT IS ALL I AM GONNA SAY. DONT KICK THE MESSENGER.

And always....Goodluck...

roni
    (you gotta love her)

2. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I agree. No one should be blaming anyone. We are all adults here and are responsible for what we say or do. If you send any type of correspondence to anyone you must be prepared for their response. You're putting yourself in a sticky situation by sending something - validation or not, #1 for a debt that is not paid, #2 something that isn't past the SOL. If you aren't willing or able to pay that bill then don't send it or be prepared for the worst. I am not trying to make anyone feel bad or be scared but it's common sense.

I disputed something that was paid and the status got updated from I5 to I9-even worse. But I must deal with that if and when I choose to. You win some and you lose some (lately it seems as though I'm losing). I hope we all learn from this and no one gets hurt.

Remember, energy and persistance will conquer all!

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Say What YOU Want
    Author: molly (205.184.203.110)
    Date: 04-24-01 18:05

You're putting yourself in a sticky situation by sending something - validation or not,

#1 for a debt that is not paid, Reply To Message ------------------------------
    =====Just because it's a bill dosen't mean it's owed:Why pay for something you don't owe?

This is precisely why you have the right to demand VALIDATION!!:lb

PS
    ALSO there is no sol on an un owed debt:!