Scores rising??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Aug 17, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I had posted awhile back about my eloan score of around 570. I wasn't sure if it was accurate, but I was denied credit so I think it may have been right and my mailbox was slow. Over the past couple of weeks the preapproval offers are starting to fill up again, now after my last denial several months ago I did not apply for anything and piad off a 2 year installment plan and have always been current with my accounts. Now I am wondering with this recent flood of offers could my scores be improving some?? Don't worry I ripped up all the offers, just wondering if this may be a sign my score is slowing rising?? Thanks

2. BarryN - C

BarryN - C Guest

I bet your score is improving. But I would urge you to resist the temptation of accepting those offers. It really takes several months for your score in to increase after you add positives. And Mom, remember that the scores do flucuate at any given time in the month.

I have been away for a few days, and I am noticing many posts recently have been focusing on credit scores. I wonder if there is a reason for this?

Good Luck,

BarryN

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Barry, of course I threw them all away, good girl aren't I, LOL.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

FICO FOCUS .....( not FORD FOC

I told you guys I am trying to improve my humor as the above header may indicate.

Lets Face it : HERES WHAT WE WANT!!!

We want an actual open FICO that also shows who will be approved at what rates.

We want to know if we have a 570, we could get a Providian....
    If we have a 700 you Get Amex Gold
    etc/

We want direct access to FAIR ISAACS database. We are entitled to it.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: FICO FOCUS .....( not FORD

Here Here Dogman I agree totally!!