Second Chance Checking

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cherish, Apr 8, 2001.

1. Cherish

Cherish Guest

I had trouble getting a checking account open, because the bank that I was banking at, reported me to Chex Systems. I went to bank after bank, but they all turned me down. One day on the internet I found this company that claimed they could get me a checking account while on Chex Systems. I didn't react right away. I waited a few months until I felt comfortable with doing business with them. When I got the nurve up I gave them a call. After talking to them I decided to send in my money. Well, now I want to report that this company can do what they say. The name of the company is:

T&D Enterprises
    "Second Chance Checking"

www.checks4you.bigstep.com

If you are having a problem getting a checking account you may want to give them a try. I am very happy with the results. I not only received checks, but a visa debit card and ATM card. Most of all, the lady that I spoke with was really nice to me. They are located in Dallas, Texas but they service all the 50 U.S. States. Check them out for yourself.

Cherish
    familyofinvestors@hotmail.com

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

If you are going to advertise here at least be honest about it.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

$225 for them go find you a checking account .Bah! I'll give you a list of banks for free.

Don't waste your time.

And i like your little story, almost believable, but not.

4. NurseInFL

NurseInFL Guest

Sam:

I really need a checking account. My X husband did a number on our joint checking. What banks don't check checks system or telecheck. Thanks. I can't afford tp throw $225.00 for a name of a bank.

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I would apply first with netbank or td waterhouse.

Netbank,wingspanbank,compubank(now netbank) and tdwaterhouse approved me despite bad chex info from a few years back.

6. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

You should also check some local credit unions. Start by opening a Savings account, then open a checking down the line.. or you can try and open an MMA and go that route as well. Usually credit unions are more forgiving.. especially if the marks are paid.

I am in the process of disputing the lines on my chexsystems report as well.. the same way I did the other CRAs.