See your credit score Monday

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Mar 17, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

The Los Angeles Times reported today that effective Monday, consumers can see their credit score on-line for $12.95. Use www.equifax.com or www.myfico.com or www.scorepower.com. to read the entire article look it up at the Times web site. The article also has some very interesting and possibly depressing info on how / Americans rate by credit score / Delinquency rates by credit score. I believe you will find it informative reading.

As for me, I am not sure I want to see my Equifax credit score yet. I am still in shock over that drop in my Experian credit score from 641 in May 2000 to 574 in Feb. 2001. For those of you who don't know, I saw the score at the credit union.

Enjoy the article.

2. T.Y.

T.Y. Guest

Re: See your credit score Mond

Jim,I got my Qspace score in Jan ,2001 and it was 685,one month later my Qspace score dropped to 628 because two new accounts ( First Union and Juniper ) showed up my credit reports.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I believe it T.Y.

I opened so much new credit between May and February that my score just dropped like a rock. Hopefully in 5 or 6 months, we both will have significantly higher scores.

4. deleted

deleted Guest

Jim where is this?

"to read the entire article look it up at the Times web site. The article also has some very interesting and possibly depressing info on how / Americans rate by credit score / Delinquency rates by credit score. I believe you will find it informative reading."------------------------------------------------------------------- looked at time.com and the New York times can you provide link?

5. deleted

deleted Guest

Re: Jim where is this?

duh L A times nevermind

6. deleted

deleted Guest

http://www.latimes.com/business/20010317/t000023226.html

7. FatmanJake

FatmanJake Guest

Can't imagine how much money they are going to make. I know they got my $12.95 first thing on Monday Morning!!

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SHOULD I SET MY ALARM FOR ABOUT 4 AM????

9. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Shoot.....I'm thinking midnight lol

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

HAVE TO BE AT WORK 6AM...WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WAIT TILL AFTER DINNER TIME...

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I wonder how much they'll make in the first hour LOL:)

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHEN I LIVED IN CALIFORNIA, I think the subscription rate was 1,000,000+ (LATIMES) if everybody tried, they will crash???