Selling tradelines

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jd937, May 12, 2019.

1. jd937

jd937 Well-Known Member

So I know that there are companies that will allow you “sell” tradelines. I know this is a “grey” area per se. I’m wondering if anyone has ever done this? If so, are there any reputable companies you can recommend?

PS: I’m not asking for commentary on selling tradelines (eg please don’t post things like “Why would you want to do that?”) Helpful answers only please.

2. BoostMyScore

BoostMyScore New Member

My name is Caleb and I am an account at Boost My Score. We pay Card Holders—just like you—a fee for adding our clients as Authorized Users (AU) to their credit cards. The AU never has any access to spend money on your account – they don’t know who you are – and they are paying strictly for the benefit of seeing your credit card’s payment history appear in their credit report.

You see, when you add someone to your card as an Authorized User (AU), the credit card company essentially copies and pastes the history for your credit card into their credit report, and it looks like your card has been in their credit report since you first opened the account. The effect is an immediate boost to the AU’s credit score.

3. BoostMyScore

BoostMyScore New Member

Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-531-1472

4. BoostMyScore

BoostMyScore New Member

Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-531-1472

5. RickHarley

RickHarley Active Member

I think that tradelines are not a wand that magically fixes credit, and anyone that has credit tradelines for sale that is legitimate will usually charge a price that at first may cause you to raise an eyebrow and mutter unclean words under your breath, but think of it this way, if tradelines give you a boost that lifts you up a full credit grade, thus getting you into that lower rate tier, (especially relevant for mortgages), they could save you tens of thousands over your payment schedule. Credit trade lines, at a good company, will likely run you between $300 up to and over $2,000 depending on your needs.

6. RickHarley

RickHarley Active Member

I wish you good luck!