setting asside a judgement??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sm691, Jun 27, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: On what grounds???

Well, for one thing, the court denied you due process of law when they returned your filing fee and plea because it was not typed.

There have even been supreme court cases filed handwritten on toilet paper, and the supremes have ruled more than once that a court cannot deny access to it's services because the plea was not properly filed on pretty paper all typed out as it should be.

If you want to have some fun with the court, appeal their return of your fee and paperwork and see if I'm not right.

And in case anyone thinks I am full of it, just stop and think a minute. The cases I refer to were usually handwritten and on toilet paper because prison officials would not let a prisoner have access to the materials he needed to file a proper motion before the court.

The supremes have jumped all over the lower courts many times for the same thing. The court cannot deny your motions because it was not properly typed.

If I were you. (which I am not, of course), I would go force it down their throats just for the halibut.