SEX FOR GOOD CREDIT?????

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Calvin, Mar 30, 2001.

1. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: gosh!

4. Do you agree that having too much credit, spending too much credit and not being responsible are the main reasons for finding yourself in credit hell?

Reply To Message ==For most I would say it's because of the corporate mafia and the gov.goestopel

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: I hear you erica.
    Author: Shantel (---.carolina.rr.com)
    Date: 03-30-01 16:48

hehehe Roni....you are so right about the "player-haters". Don't hate the player...hate the game! And believe me, I hate the CRAs game!

Reply To Message == We should all hate this con game!

3. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

1. I got into credit hell because I was slightly, irresponsible when I was 21 but mostly because I had serious misconceptions about how the credit system works. I didn't use credit for years and figured that once I had a job with a decent income then I could pay my small old debt and everything would be all good. If I had known then what I know now about credit scoring then I would have done things much differently.

2. Sometime after my score is in the 700's I hope to purchase a home at the lowest interest rate available. I don't expect to return to credit hell because I know how the system works now and I've always lived within my means. There are plenty of jobs in my field so I don't think unemployment will affect me but you never know about unexpected medical problems.

3. I don't really understand this question or maybe it doesn't apply to me. If I receive a ridiculous amount of credit then I guess that will certainly increase my options in a medical emergency, etc. I'm more interested in obtaining a reasonable amount of credit at a decent interest rate.

4. No this isn't why I have credit problems. I guess I have lived my life a little bit out of the norm (in not using credit by choice for so many years). If I had known how credit scoring worked 7 years ago then I would have had no problems in becoming a great credit risk.