ShareBuilder Platinum Visa!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

1% cash back into your ShareBuilder Account1
    Low intro APR
    No annual fee
    Balance transfer savings

Investor RewardsTM
    Apply now for the ShareBuilder Platinum Visa Card and begin earning points towards cash deposits into your ShareBuilder brokerage2 Account.

You earn one point for every dollar you spend on credit card purchases. With every 2,500 points you earn, you will receive a $25 deposit into your ShareBuilder brokerage Account. A full benefits guide will be sent to you when you receive your new card.

If you have any questions about the ShareBuilder Platinum Visa Card or want to apply by phone, please feel free to call 1-800-685-6055.

1ShareBuilder Platinum Visa Card Program Information
    You earn one point for every dollar you spend on purchases with your ShareBuilder Platinum Visa Card. With every 2,500 points you earn, you will receive a $25 deposit into your ShareBuilder brokerage Account. Cardmembers do not earn ShareBuilder Points on convenience checks, balance transfers, cash advances, or on fees for products that protect or insure the balances of the Cardmember's account.

ShareBuilder Points will appear on your monthly credit card statement in the month after they are earned. Cardmembers can earn a maximum of 60,000 points per year. Any unredeemed ShareBuilder points expire after 24 months.

Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Full details, rules, and regulations of the ShareBuilder Rebate Program will be provided when you become a Cardmember.

2ShareBuilder Securities Corporation is not affiliated with First USA or Visa USA, Inc.

link:

http://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/Visa/Index.asp?SourceCode=HOME-PROSPECT-BANNER

Ron.

2. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

ALSO 0% ON BT'S AND PURCHASES FOR 12 MONTHS

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Thanks Ron, your tempting me.....I have been trying to resist applying for this card. I really don't need anymore credit, but since I have a Sharebuilder account, it almost makes sense.

I will resist......I will resist.......I will resist..............

:)

4. zerodown

zerodown Well-Known Member

Resistance is fule? You will be assimilated?

Since this is a FirstUSA product it has 2-cycle billing.
    On the investments - I saw no mention of FDIC or any other insurance. Without it there's no recourse when your money dissappears - along with the CEO.

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

"brokerage account" almost always implies insurance by SIPC. Loss, theft, etc. are covered, although changes in value of the securities themselves are not.

6. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

If the account were tax-sheltered in some way, for example a Roth IRA, this would be a really sweet deal.