Shell Regular Gas Card Dosn't

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newcomer2, Nov 7, 2000.

1. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

I was Just on the Phone With CS For the Shell Gas Card( not the Shell mastercard ) .. And the CS told me that they are not reporting ! I think I have read somewhere on this board that they do report. I've had this Card for Over a Year, That's Depressing ! This Card is Issued By Associates National Bank (delware) .. Any one Had This Card Reported To the CRA's ??
    Thankx

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: Shell Regular Gas Card Dos

Had the card in CALIFORNIA for twenty years, then move to COLORADO where shell is not available so I got rid of it. It never was on any of my credit reports.
    I'm sure it would appear if you were to not pay or were thirty days late!!!

3. 777

777 Guest

I had a Texaco card issued by Associates National Bank (DE) for two years and they never reported.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CALIFORNIA STANDARD OIL CARD NEVER REOPRTED EITHER!!!

5. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Mobil/Exxon reports...

6. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

tHAT'S tRUE GEORGE !
    They only report delinquinces .
    No point of Keeping anymore from my point of view although the CS raised my limit to 500. Who cares if it's a mil . Gas is the last item i wanna get in debt over if it doesn't report to CB's...

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I DUMPED ALL MY GAS CARDS...YOU CAN USE VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER MOSTLY EVERYWHERE YOU SHOP!!!

I guess there may be a few places that may take only their own gas card card...ten???

8. mj

mj Well-Known Member

Exxon (GE Capital) reports ... Mobil (MCFC- their own bank) doesn't report ... most gas cards don't report.

Why have a gas card anyway?? We use Shell Mastercard and get 5% back on all Shell charges and 1% back on everything else ... APR doesn't suck (5.9 for 6 months, then 15.49, but Chase likes to play games and get that lower).

9. dave

dave Well-Known Member

RE: Mobil is now issued by Mon

... Credit Card Bank of Georgia.

They issue many store cards, as you may know. The site also offers instant approval for the gas card.

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHAT IS THE EXACT WWW. ADDRESS???

11. dave

dave Well-Known Member

https://www.onlinecreditcenter2.com/mobil/rfs_credit_app.html