She's BAAAACK...and Get Smart/Stuff

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Sep 28, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Well, howdy ho neighbors!! You thought you were rid of me but you weren't! LOL

Will be catching up here but have to report that I did get the standard $200 automotic increase with Getsmart and the $1000 increase as well. Ok, I shouldn't have paid the $99 for it but I did...I'm still pretty happy.

Haven't done credit stuff since before the attacks..just haven't been up to it.

On another note, I have received the copy of my lease and the final walk through. If you all remember, our landlord before we owned the house has been trying to rip us off ugly. His "walk-through" (he never showed up for requested ones) was a huge help since everythign said Good on it (duh)!

:)
    I know there's more stuff but I'll post this and get to reading about others here!

2. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: She's BAAAACK...and Get Smart/S

Nana, you should be setting an example! How could you?

Saar

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Golly, Saar...I'm so very sorry. I guess I'm not up to my old credit self after all the trauma of the last few weeks. :::On bended knee::: Please forgive me, creditnet friends!

ROFLMAO

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, I need to restate the Creditnet rules here. You see, there is a rule that you have to say "hi" when you read my threads..especially when I've been gone. So you 15 readers or however many...come back here and say Hi..or something..LOL

5. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Hi NanaC!! I just got home from work. What a totally stressful day. My only saving grace is that it's FRIDAY!!

Btw, I forgive you. Lord knows I've paid my share of credit increases. :-D They probably would have given it to you anyway though. Credit card companies are getting desperate. :)

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Heya, Miles! Sorry you had a stressful day. And, thanks for saying Hallloo...especially for forgiving me today! LOL

:)

7. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Hi NanaC ;) LOL

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hey Nana!!

<Party over here!>

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Chele, MP$40 -

Party! Yeah!!! The cement pond is chilly but all are welcome! ;)

10. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

Welcome back Nana, we missed you.

mindy

11. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

hi...

12. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are back, nana. And you should be setting an example. Now, get your little butt over to PFB and request that the $99 increase fee be reversed. You now have a chance to redeem yourself here. I say jump on it.

:D