Should I keep Lexington (flame)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bbauer, Nov 12, 2001.

1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: Should I keep using Lexington..

Psychdoc

Whatever. So that's Lexington's schedule to get whatever part of the work done. Talking about months they do something for you and months they don't.

I guess that's what you get for fiddling with credit repair companies.

I've recently shortened the total time by a bunch. Should now run no more than about 90 days and it's over with. Maybe the difference is that the credit repair companies mudwrestle with the credit bureaus trying to get them to fix somebody's credit and I don't do that at all. Waste of time.

I guess that's why they call them credit repair organizations. I think that if there is any "fixing" needs to be done, then the company responsible for the errors ought to do the "fixing". If some kind of an error exists, it sure wasn't the consumer caused it, so why should the consumer have to fiddle around trying to "fix" what some other fool did wrong? Simply don't make no sense to me.

Maybe another reason the credit repair companies are so inept is because they believe that in human relations kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths.

And of course, the reason people hate the credit bureaus so much is that we all hate those to whom we have to lie.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yawn... Bill, you obviously don't know when to keep your mouth shut. You're a credit repair organization and we all know it. Please let us know when the OK Attorney General contacts you. My letter to them is in the mail Tuesday! :)

Enjoy... we'll see if you're subject to the Credit Repair Organizations Act!

What's worse? You're the most deceptive of all of them...

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I do hope you enjoy your vacation here in Oklahoma, Bkev.
    We do have lots of nice places for you to visit when you are not in court testifying.

What you don't seem to have thought of is that I have a right to face my accuser in a court of law. Count on the fact that I will demand that if I hear any noise out of Drew and his gang.

Hope you enjoy your vacation in Oklahoma.

There is an old Trukish proverb that says that if you speak the truth, have a foot in the stirrup.

That's good advice for you.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yep... just like that other case, Microsoft, which you didn't follow, the "accuser" will be the state of Oklahoma Bill... :)

You're doing better. At least you understand you'll breaking the law... why else would you be worried about going to court for a little ole complaint from me?

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I must agree with you that the state of Oklahoma will be the accuser. But they have to prove their information. That's where you come in.

Since your information will be all they have to go on, they will have to call on you to prove their case. That means you come to Oklahoma to testify. And then the fun will really begin.

Problem is that I can afford to hire the very best attorneys in the nation.

You may not want to believe it, but there are only two ways of telling the truth. Anonymously and posthumously and you can bet your boots you are not going to get away with the former.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I sincerely doubt that. You can not even get a credit limit increase on your SECURED Capital One credit card. All the information I'm providing is in the public domain... Most of it comes directly from your website. You see, it's not personal testimony.

http://www.oag.state.ok.us/ageventscal.nsf/CPU!OpenPage
    The Attorney General Can Only File Suit To Protect The Public Interest. We cannot file a lawsuit whose only purpose is to recover money or property for you. We can file suits against companies that violate the laws protecting consumers. These lawsuits are filed to protect the public, not private interests.

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

That will burn your buns, won't it?

What probably distorts everything in life is that one is convinced that one is speaking the truth because one says what one thinks.

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Keep up the good work. Pretty soon you will have reached a new record. More posts than page views.

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Reminds me of a cartoon printed in a large nationally circulated newspaper back in the Gulf War days. It was a cartoon with two panels, one above the other. The upper panel showed Sadam Houssein on a camel with his sword raised high in the air and shouting "HOLY WAR". The camel was running at full speed, apparently towards the holy war.

The second panel showed the camel running in the opposite direction with the nose cone of an F-16 rammed up the camel's butt and Sadam shouting "HOLY SH**"

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed in you Doc... You're starting to direct people to email like someone else...

I'm also disappointed in your need to "mock" my signatures all the time, but that's your right. I won't start a vote to ban you because I disagree with it.

11. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Hehe, you're right -- I'm starting to direct people to send me email just like you've done.

Kev, your signatures amuse and inspire me. I thought it would be fun to assume the "positive" example of the theatrical masks. (Remember the happy and sad masks associated with Broadway theatre, LOL?)

Doc

P.S. I voted to "DON'T BAN BKEV" in that thread on the other board. Also, I've tallied the results so far and posted them there. You're way ahead!

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

When and where? Only person I've requested to contact me via email is you. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Your attempts to prevoke a reaction from me are sad. As I said, I've very disappointed in you today.

13. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Well-Known Member

sounds like bkev is having a very "disappointing" day.

sorry to hear that...i usually hit the bar when I'm that disappointed.....aw, who am I kidding...the only time I hit the bar is when the day ends in "y".

**hiccup**

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Daveyboy:

There is so much trouble in coming into this old world, and so much more, as well as meanness, in going out of it, that it's hardly worth while to be here at all. It is highly probably that only the shallow truly ever know themselves in the passing.

15. PsychDoc

Well, I'm going to change my sig now and won't ever do that again. I certainly did mirror your sig once before, and I thought you knew I was being playful. I'm really sorry if I've offended you this time (or last), and I mean that sincerely.

Doc

P.S. You really did ask someone to email you -- it had to do with a credit-related question where you were being helpful. You wanted to give her some information regarding disputes, had tried to send email, but was blocked. If you want me to, I'll hunt the message down (or you may remember it now).

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sure, I'll take you up on that. But remember, you've also quoted me as being a mortgage broker when I'm not. I think you'll find they tried to send me a email and mine was blocked, but theirs was not... Accurate?

17. PsychDoc

Hey, please don't give the impression that I thought you were a mortgage broker right out of the blue, LOL! Didn't we enjoy a laugh about that? I'd hate to be related to you, Kev -- any new discussion would resurrect every other resolved old discussion since prehistory. (My mom was that way and probably still is, lol.)

C'mon, clarify for me: You remember that the mortgage broker comment was an easy, honest mistake. Remember the circumstances? Plus, mortgage brokers are honorable people, for goodness sakes. For heaven's sakes, it was the OTHER Creditnet member who was the mortgage broker. :)

I'll find the post where you invited somebody to email ya if you really want me to take the time to do it.

Doc

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You're correct Doc. I do think it was an honest mistake. Just as I think you've made this mistake. I'm not saying that you do it, but it's difficult to keep stories straight if you BS your way around everything and lie. I don't fake anything. It's so simple to remember what I would have said because it's the same thing I would say again!

You know who now asks people to email him for answers to questions that anyone else would post. You know why he does it. I just wished you put 1/10th the effort into getting him to be honest as you do trying to support him. But I also realize that you're not going to do that. It doesn't mean I attack you for having a different opinion does it?

19. PsychDoc

No, but I do think you just now implied that I BS my way around and lie. I'm not sure why you said that, but I can tell you that I haven't tried to BS or lie.

Kev, did my apology regarding the signatures mean anything at all to you this morning?

I'm beginning to feel the depth of your anger over here. It runs pretty deep!

Doc

20. DaveyBoy

DaveyBoy Well-Known Member

Doc, I tend to agree w/ you.

I have nothing against bkev or billb (aside from inane posts) but it seems like this is becoming less of a slam session, and more of a pissed at the world deal.

Again, may I recommend the bar??

**hiccup**