Signing off.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by J. Edgar, Apr 22, 2001.

1. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Sorry people, but I just don't have time to wade through mounds of bickering and name calling. I've pretty much wrapped up all of my credit issues anyhow. So with that I'm bidding creditnet farewell. I wish you all of the best.

J. Edgar

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

I'm sorry to see one of our experts-through-experience actually leave. You were one of the pillars of this board when I discovered it last summer. I'm happy, however, that you're going on to bigger and better things. No one should think about credit unless it's absolutely necessary. :)

3. Saar

Saar Banned

J. Edgar:

Your "golden years" on this board showed no less "bickering" than moden times here :)

You have already secured your place in this board's Hall of Fame, as one its most gifted posters of all times. Your unique writing style was a great asset here.

I'm sure we'll see you again sometime.

Saar

4. Len

Len Guest

J.Edgar, thanks for all your posts! I'm glad things are better for you, but sorry to see another outstanding contributor leave.
    Good luck, old friend.

5. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

J. Edgar,

Hate to see you leave! However, I am glad to see that you are on to "bigger and better things. I wish you much luck and success.

Curiouser & Curiouser

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

J EDGAR

I will miss you :)
    dogman

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: J EDGAR

Thanks for all the advice in the past J, you will truly be missed. This board is not what it used to be and noone seems to give a hoot. Signing off right along with you:)

Mom

8. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Member

Re: J EDGAR

Just as I get started and read all the wonderful information that everyone is giveing, it seems the good advise is going! I'm sorry to hear that. I did read the flames and they were sick and gross! He needed to be removed reguardless. But what about us folks getting started here that need your advise and opions? I think you all have good insite and wonderful advise! I beg you stay, but if you choose to leave then Good luck and farewell!! You will be missed!