Since it seems to be success day...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nave, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

About a month ago I used PF to contact Cap1 for an increase of my $500. Reason was that I have been paying online 3 or 4 times a month to keep from going overlimit and it is really frustrating.

Mr. Miller was very nice but said he couldn't give me very much, and I informed him of the fact that some erroneous info had been removed and I have updated reports. He asked me to fax them to him. I didn't have the TU report so I waited and when my TU report came back Mr. Miller was on Vacation so I was put in touch with Mr. Cook. Well I faxed in the Experian report (one neg left) and my clean TU report, and just got a call back from Mr Miller (must be back from vacation). Said he got the updates and was able to extend me the maximum he could do in one increase ($1000) and then he would do another $300 in a couple weeks when he could add another.

$1300 increase via PF, and this board's help! Mr. Miller and Mr. Cook scored big in my book!

Thanks for the help everyone.

-Dave

PS I intend to use PF to send a letter of positive feedback to Cap1. I'm sure they need as much of that from PF as they can get. I encourage all who have benefited from PF to use them for positive feedback too.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Great News:) Way to go with cap 1:)

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Fantastic!

breeze

4. Debmac

Debmac Well-Known Member

I scrambled to send Cap 1/Mr Cook a positive feedback right after I got off the phone (and after I posted to CN, natch! LOL!)...

Deb

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

And I can't even get him to answer me

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Bill,
    Did you try PlanetFeedback.com? He replies after a couple days (says one day but it takes a couple). From what I have read he replies to everyone who contacts them via PF. Try again via PF, Bill he will respond.

-Dave

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

OK.
    Will do

8. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

I sent a letter to Cap 1 via PF on Saturday. I got a response letter on Monday. I am trying to get better terms on an offer they approved me for. I spoke to Mr. Cooke on Monday, but he needs to research the issues to see what he can do and will get back to me. That seemed fair to me. I know they are busy and were supposed to contact me today, but never did. I will give till the beginning of next week and call again if I don't hear anything. Cap 1 is good in responding to PF letters.

9. WHARDY

WHARDY Active Member

how can i contact mr. cook?