site down??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bailey, Oct 7, 2001.

1. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

I really enjoy this site but I must say more than half the time I try to use it, it doesn't work. Anybody have trouble with this???????

www.millcbs.com

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

John is probably working on it. We keep asking for more stuff, LOL.

3. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHO PULLS WHAT CRA...

5. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

It's a flexible database where we put in the info, helping to compile a massive datatbase of which lender pulled which CRA, including date pulled, state, and other variables.

7. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

The site is online. Just an FYI: When I first brought it online, it ran via a cable modem. Very poor uptime. A couple of months ago, I moved it to a dedicated T1. This past weekend (10/5 through 10/8), the entire data center was rewired (new racks, data highways, etc., etc.) and during the process, the segment that supported www.millcbs.com was not moved. Hence, the site was down.

As of this morning (10/8/2001 @ 10:00AM), it's back online.

Sorry about any inconvenience. But, hell, for free, you can't gripe too much !! :)

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I PAY GOOD MONEY TO USE THAT SITE!!!!

I want it to have NO problems!!!!

:)

JUST KIDDING...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SITE...

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

After a while it will be worth some money. Don't forget us then, John ;)

10. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

It's only good if people are constantly adding their inquiries to it. If it goes 6 months without someone adding one, it's only useful for what WAS the probability of a particular vendor pulling a particular CRA. The lenders change direction on a regular basis, so old data isn't very reliable.

I guess the old data could be good for analytical processing -- i.e., looking for patterns by each vendor over time, etc.