Smack me with a stick somebody

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Feb 20, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well my earlier post I was outraged at Experian, now I had copied my report to my document files but when I went back to check on it I mistakenly pulled up my old report from January DUH!!! I can't believe I got it mixed up. I am happy to say my limits are still there and I am sorry for going off on a rant about it, I just thought I was looking at my latest report. I have since changed the titles and now I have current one. Gosh what a relief, I am going to have a nice big drink now and a cig.

Thanks
    Mom

2. Sister Gir

Sister Gir Guest

RE: Smack me with a stick some

Here is what you asked for...WHACK !!!!

Love,

Sister Girl

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Let me hold the big drink and the cig while you whatck her! ;-)

4. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Sorry mom, I tried to apply for a Cross Country Bank card to purchase a stick to smack you with but I was denied because Experian reported that I had late pays on my Providian card that was obtained using an EIN instead of an SSN and when I tried to contest the negative reporting they asked for a copy of my drivers license, a utility bill, a note from my mother, a copy of my birth certificate with my baby footprint and a strand of DNA to prove my identity.....I just gave up.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks all

I needed that:) and Hal you are too funny:)

Mom

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Smoking is bad Mom. That's why I prefer Marlboro MEDIUM Box :) AND California medicinal blends.

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

STRAND OF DNA - Nice Touch

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Mom you are getting as goofy as me. lol

9. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Marlboro MEDIUM?!?! Sweetheart, smoking those things will make you cough up a lung, and they'll kill you! I've lived to make it to a ripe old age by NOT corroding my lungs with those nasty killers! Instead, I keep myself alert and healthy by sticking strictly to my regimen of 40 Salems per day!

I stay cool and collective, and I don't look like that old lady with the dog on "There's Something About Mary". Mind your health!

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL Doris, you are the greatest:)

Mom