Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by gmaof1, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. gmaof1

    gmaof1 Well-Known Member

    Can someone please help me figure out the SOL on accounts provided to the Credit Bureau by collection agencies?
    What state's SOL do I use? The state the bill was made in or the state I now live in? I live in Missouri now, but I would like to dispute things from California and Kansas. What SOL do I use and what is the SOL for the one I use?
    Thanx for all help! I'd still be really lost without this board!
  2. lbrown59

    lbrown59 Well-Known Member

    try why chats site

Share This Page