Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shelby, Apr 11, 2001.

  1. Shelby

    Shelby Well-Known Member

    With regard to SOL, do you use the SOL for the state where the debt was incurred or the state that you currently reside in?
  2. Frank

    Frank Guest

    What does SOL stand for? Seriously, I came to this board to learn.

    GEORGE Well-Known Member

  4. mimi

    mimi Guest

    Good question....Any experts still online? I say the state in which you live in.
  5. Momof3

    Momof3 Well-Known Member

    Not an expert, however I was told it can be either where they debt occurred, or what state you reside in now, of course they pick the longer of the two.
  6. Momof3

    Momof3 Well-Known Member


    My above post has me thinking, how could they sue if you no longer resided in the state in which the debt occurred, hmm my above post may be incorrect.

  7. NanaC

    NanaC Well-Known Member

    Re: Saar

    Mom...why do you think they might not be able to?? Ewwww...

    I hope so...

Share This Page