some great help in chat last nite

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Nov 20, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

I want to thank everyone, especially Bkev for the help in chat last night. I am ready to start again on my credit repair and have the confidence to do it now. He gave some wonderful tips that I had no idea about doing. I'll keep you posted and Bkev...look out I'll probably question you to death before I learn it. :)

2. uniondiva

uniondiva Well-Known Member

Christi,

we have to encourage each other. We know what will happen if we just give up. NOTHING!!!
    Just be encouraged!!!

3. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Thanks and we are about in the same boat, score wise. We WILL succeed. It may take time, but hey look at DaveLV and Roni. They made it and so will we. The more I read their success stories, the more confidence I have.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Patience Grasshopper.... It takes time... Most people around 12 months, but you will get the results eventually. Do not give up. It make take you three or four attempts at some accounts, but we're coming in the terrific holiday season!

You can do it yourself. And not have to pay anyone except the post office!

GOOD LUCK and keep us informed.

5. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: some great help in chat last ni

Way to go, Christi! Bkev's a wizard.

Doc

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Oh: Something would happen all right.Things would get worse.

7. lbrown59

It wouldn't take that long if the law closed them all down.

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Mr. Brown. Since Bkev's statement was that it takes most people about 12 months( which is perfectly understandable BTW given his statement made in the context in which he made it ), your statement seems to indicate that you think the people ought to be shut down.

Now then, Mr. Brown, I realize that I am as green as a gourd and as dumb as a fence post, but given that parameter, I don't want to believe that you meant you think the people ought to be shut down by the law, so I'm just curious as to who you do mean ought to be shut down by the law.

I'm pretty sure you just didn't explain who it was you were talking about since you probably assumed that any dummy ought to be able to figure that out for themselves. I guess I'm just one of those special dummies (LOL)
    Hope you don't mind me asking.

9. lbrown59

Not The consumer;
    The CRAs and the Creditors.If they can't do any better than they are doing they aren't needed.

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Um, creditors aren't needed? Ummm... Did you forget to take your medication this morning, Mr. Brown?

Doc

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Well, I figured he was talking about the CRAs but I wasn't sure if he meant the collection agencies and creditors too. And the only way I could clarify my bewilderment was to question him in the way I did.

I wasn't trying slam anybody or agitate anybody. I just wanted to make sure I understood what he was saying.

I found out, so as far as I am concerned, that's the end of it.

I got no more questions or comments on it.

12. lbrown59

I bet that if you did close them down it wouldn't take them long to get their act together so that they could reopen.
    A lot of other type business are closed down until they get their act together.
    The credit industry dosn't deserve any special favors.
    ---------------------------------------------