Some Junum success....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    I've been gone for a while. All the new activity and I feel OLD. Anyhow, I got my Trans Union and Equifax files back.

To date, Junum has deleted 4 things from my Trans Union CRA. One charge off, One acct with negative info (that has been paid off), One student loan (with no negative info) and one collection. In the latest file, I got 2 things as verified (JCPenney and the medical collection acct) and 4 accounts had "new info added", but I didn't look new to me. Not sure WHAT that means.

As far as Equifax is concerned, I had 3 things removed (a timeshare that I gave back, 1 charge off and 1 collection).

Anyhow, we're still waiting for the verdict on my Experian (which seems to be my best report).

As asked before, but I'll ask again. Since that collection came back verified, I'm going to pay it. But I want to send one of those "I'll pay if you delete it" letters. Anyone have one I can use?

Last thing, I applied for an Aria card and was declined. Funny thing, they said the reason was because I have a Providian (I have 2) and that I was eligible. Anyone have an Aria AND Providian? I don't know what the story is on that but no matter. I don't need anymore credit anyhow.

Thanks in advance!

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Shantel,
    how long did it take for you to get these responses after Junum disputed??

3. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Hi,

I also just signed up with Junum. Hopefully I will have some success like you. Congratulations!

Aux

4. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay in reponse ~C~. My first round of disputes are coming in now. I joined Junum the end of January, so I'm just coming into 60 days. My first report corrections from Trans Union came in the beginning of March or end of Feb. Very quick! I got another report from Trans Union last week and my report from Equifax on last Sat. Still waiting for Experian - but they are my best report.