somebody is watching me

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tony123, Sep 23, 2003.

1. tony123

tony123 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys, Have anyone ever heard of NAFS BLFO ?...WHO ARE THEY....THANKS.

2. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Call the CRA and ask them. Hard or soft look at you?

3. brauson

brauson Member

I believe it is National Financial Systems in Buffalo NY

4. kcchiefs

kcchiefs Active Member

Here is the information I have for them:

National Action Financial Services
    165 Lawrence Bell Drive
    Suite 100
    Williamsville, NY 14221

They are a collection agency and had placed an inquiry on my EQ report. I sent them a PP letter and they began to call me everyday. I sent them a val/c&d and they never responded. I then filed a complaint with the BBB and their attny. faxed a letter to the BBB and said they would remove the inquiry, blah blah...the inquiry is still there.

Good luck with them.

5. tony123

tony123 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response guys.

6. jam237

jam237 Well-Known Member

Did the BBB send you a copy of the fax?

If you got the copy of the fax, you can send that to the CRA and demand deletion of it. If they refuse, you should have them on the violation for the non-PP since you have in writing that they were going to remove it.

7. kcchiefs

kcchiefs Active Member

Yep, I do. The law firm representing NAFS Buffalo faxed a response to the BBB stating they "ceased all collection activity and returned the account to the current creditor, Alegis Corporation...NAFS has requested that the creditor provide NAFS with verification of this account. If the creditor does not provide such verification, NAFS will request that Equifax removed the inquiry..."

I don't know who Alegis Corporation is or what account they claim they have. Also, this inquiry is dated 7/20/2002 which would make it over a year old.

8. psp in nm

psp in nm Well-Known Member

Alegis is a spinoff of the lovely Sherman Acq. one of it's many tentacles...

9. sirrowan

sirrowan Well-Known Member

singing...I always feel like somebody's watchin' me, and have no privacy, oh,oh,oh, I always feel like....