Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kev, Dec 7, 2000.

1. Kev

Kev Guest

Scam or what?
  2. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Dead Site

I can't connect to the site.
  3. TommyC

TommyC Guest

Hi Eboni,
    Try this address: www.accesscredit-corp.com
    and let us know if you think it is real or ...??? TommyC
  4. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

It looks legit to me. I am going to call them and I am even willing to try this just for the rest of this board. Is anybody else interested?

5. Michael

Michael Guest

Let us know how it goes, and if there is any problem getting the certificate accepted!
  6. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I placed a call. Spoke to probably an answering service. Told them who I was and my interest in the program. Left my pager number to be contacted, but got no call back. I will give them one more try on Monday.

7. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I don't know about this one. Something looks fishy to me. While I'm not sure how banks go about approving and disapproving credit card applications, I get the impression that most of it is done on computer. I can't imagine a computer decision being affected by this certificate. That's just my first impression.

I am curious as to whether or not this actually works. Even if it is a scam, it's not a bad idea.
  8. Kevin Load

Kevin Load Guest

RE: accesscredit-corp.com

We at Access Credit are for real. It is unfortunate that there are so many fly-by-night internet operations that once there is someone legitimate, you are looked upon as a scam. I can assure the public 100% that we are NOT a scam.

We are not associated in any way with www.accesscredit.com

Kevin Loader