Sorry, Folks, NO Way Easy Way

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Credit Wis, Sep 23, 2000.

1. Credit Wis

Credit Wis Guest

We at Cross County Bank do not recognizie Debt Consonlitation or
    bankbruptcy. So there is not easy way out. We will collect what is owned us. I promise you that.
    If you sign with us you pay. Plain and simple. This lawsuit is a joke.
    In fact, it does not exist.
    Just pay your bills per your agreememt and everyone will agree, there is no problem at all.

2. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: Sorry, Folks, NO Way Easy

Will you please knock it off and get a life?

You represent Cross Country Bank about as much as I represent the United Nations. If you had any sort of a life, you wouldn't have time to write fake posts with the purpose of stirring up other people. Perhaps your fantasies of being some sort of banking executive make you feel important, but there are better ways to improve your miserable existence.

Try getting a job, a hobby, some volunteer work, or some nookie. Just do something constructive, and stop wasting your time and others' time.

3. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

why dont you find a job and stop being a fake.And you can tell cross country to kiss my @SS.

4. Killer

Killer Guest

"some nookie"

RFLMAO!

5. Alex Crain

Alex Crain Guest

I fucked you idiots royally you fuckin smuck. Dick head. I got away with $5000 from you dummies with no problem. Anybody out there buying things on credit are fuckin sheep anyway. The real piont is DON'T BUY ANYTHING ON CREDIT it's a major ripp off. Just go out and sign up for all the cards you can get, then dump those fuckin asswholes without paying a dime back and NEVER USE CREDIT AGAIN!. HA HA HA HA!

6. Idiot Hate

Idiot Hate Guest

I love your spelling...

"recognizie"
    "Consonlitation"
    "bankbruptcy"
    "agreememt"

And I know even the as*hol*s at Cross Country can spell better than that.

See, your mom was right, you shouldn't have skipped high school.

7. Rich Guy

Rich Guy Guest

You know what would improve this person's life more than a job, a hobby, or even "some nookie?" That's right, a Cross Country Bank credit card! A little taste of real life is exactly what he/she/it needs.

8. Saar

Saar Banned

Steven Z - time for an apology

Bankruptcy is a protection given to an individual by a court of law, pursuant to U.S. laws.

You wrote:

"We at Cross County Bank do not recognizie Debt Consonlitation or bankbruptcy"

Which part of the Americal legal system *DO* you recognize?

Steven Z - you owe somebody an apology. It is now proven that some creditors WILL resort to wasting puppies :)

Saar

9. Saar

Saar Banned

"You represent Cross Country Bank about as much as I represent the United Nations."

Doris,

Let's see: we have here a world-class moron being a jerk. Has he not earned his right to represent them ?

Saar

10. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Just because he's a prick doesn't necessarily make him one of the pricks that make up Cross Country Bank. I know a lot of absolute pricks, and none of them work for Cross Country Bank.

All of them, including this loser weirdo, qualify for employment at CCB, and it might make a good job prospect if any of them ever move to Wilmington, Delaware, which is really just the part of Philadelphia with lax usuary laws.