Speaking of PlanetFeedback..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tlcampbe, Nov 6, 2001.

1. tlcampbe

tlcampbe Well-Known Member

Geez,

Are some people a little judgemental around here. They use this board for advice then they throw rocks in a glass house.

Look at this Planet Feedback letter: http://www.planetfeedback.com/share...696-12-0-0-20-0-fb_date-desc-147681-0,00.html
    , she called us at creditnet.com a bunch of deadbeats. With a score of 617 she obviously does not have perfect credit. I hope Mr. Cooke doesn't give her anything.

Just my $.02

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions lol.

I am leo728 and I am a deadbeat. hhehe

3. EdG

EdG Well-Known Member

That just warmed my heart. I'm a 650 deadbeat with 4K worth of Capital One credit.

4. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

With this attitude, it will surely ruin the great job that the advocates office is doing on our behalf..!!!

5. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I left a lovely comment for that woman. I hope she reads it.

6. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

What a witch. With a score of 617 you know she screwed up somewhere. Oh well, there are bigger problems in the world.

Dani

7. beary

beary Well-Known Member

The NERVE of this Weeney!

This is what she omitted from public view, no doubt:

"I have excellant credit! I get offers to apply for credit every day by Americredit, Providian, and the prestigious Cross Country Bank is begging me to be a card member!!"

Now if she would have asked anyone for advice on this board, she would have been advized that paying off the FULL Balance every month, with out carrying a little over to show some potential profitability to Cap One, they just Might have given her a K-mart card with a $200 limit.

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Read your comment Matty! I was going to let that woman have it but it didn't give me the option to post anonymously! Oh well....

9. fand123

fand123 Well-Known Member

What a bitter person! She can't ruin what capital one doing for all of us. I must admit, I screwed up my credit in college but I currently have 6K in credit from capital one.

Capital one will continue to work with simply because everybody on this board realizes the value of good credit and if given a second chance, we will never mess up again. I am sure capital one knows they are making investments in well informed customers. I hope never give this witch anything.

10. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

What a b#%*&!

She also needs to go back to grammar school. If her credit is soooo good why is she begging for a k-mart card?

She deserves to be DENIED!

11. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

Ouch, I am happy for people who are able to better their terms, Cap One and planet feedback helped me. Although I never made direct reference to this board (also a great help) and I left my letter private.

I wonder if that means I once was a dead beat, maybe, anyway Trans Union just increased my score to 617 : )

12. hhh329

hhh329 Well-Known Member

my my, how high almighty she has become.

she probably started in the 300s, used this board to get that 617, and forgot where she came from.

hth ;)

13. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Think I was too harsh:

Gee, maybe if you carried a balance on that card and made Capital One some money they might think about giving you a card. I personally hope you rot in Credit Hell forever. I post on Creditnet, and my lowest score is 571. Cap One gave me a card because I deserve it and I asked nicely. Besides a score is just a number. You think that you are better than me with your 617? All I have to say is: Whatever!

BTW, good luck with that Cap One card. You'll need all the luck you can get.