Spears v. Brennan ? for Bill

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jeff, Nov 15, 2001.

1. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Bill,

You make some good points.

To be clear it is not my intent to smear you or Creditwrench which I have found helpful and a service I would still recommend.

My use of the term 'crap' is harsh upon a review of my post. I was a bit bent after reading spears v. brennan due to my own particular circumstance and apologize for calling your work 'crap'.

Thank you for your response. Discussions over validation are helpful to this board IMO.

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Jeff, your apology is most heartily accepted and if it were possible over the internet, I would gladly shake your hand to back that acceptance up.
    But my statement about 100% refund plus any out of pocket expenses was not reserved to you by any stretch of the imagination. It is my standard guarantee and I'll back it up 1000% even if it were to break me and I'll back it up to any person at any time. "Buyers Remorse" be damned, (LOL) I want happy and well served customers, not remorseful ones. As you know, I was also "damned" not more than a few days ago because I don't have a "3 day buyers remorse" policy in effect. I don't have one because I give a 100%++ guarantee of satisfaction of service at any time and upon any demand by any person.

I don't think you can find that kind of guarantee with any other type of school. If you don't like the education you got at school, just try getting your money back plus the expenses of attending classes, books and ect. LOL!!!!!!

YOU BET YOUR BOOTS THEY ARE.

You have a nice one today, Jeff and a better one tomorrow and enjoy the both of them in the best of health, and count on the fact that anytime you have a problem that I might be of help that I will try to make myself available to do what I can to help you to the best of my ability, whatever that might be.

3. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Thank you Bill.