Spiegel Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CardKid, Apr 19, 2001.

1. CardKid

CardKid Well-Known Member

I applied for the Spiegel Card on 4/11/01 at the web site. The application was approved online. Since I had not received the card yet, I decided to follow up. Well, I was shocked to learn that my application could not be located...even though the system indicated an approval under my SSN.

To make a long story short, the rep suggested I re-apply because an application is obviously necessary. I did. Online.

After submitting the application, the site returned a message: We are experiencing technical difficulties. You will be notified by mail within 7-10 days.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Did you get 2 inquiries? Did you get the card? Thanks.

CardKid

2. BlueVegas

BlueVegas Active Member

Ya gonna get DENIED :)

3. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

i recieved the same message after i applied for the card the first time. i thought it would be an automatic denial...so i didnt bother with it, i just waited for the letter in the mail. 2 weeks passed, i recieved the card. There must be something wrong with the system. Just, wait about two weeks, youll either get the card or a letter or decline.