Spiegel..finally found a use.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Aug 19, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Today, I finally found a use for my UNUSED Spiegel Card......yeah!

I went to Eddie Bauer Home Store today on my quest for new stuff for my new place!!!!!( I am really hooking it up).

So, I see the nicest sleigh dresser, nightstand and lingerie chest that match my Sleigh bed that I already have.

I was just about to pull out the old trusty Chase when I remembered........OH WEll, Speigel is used here. HALLELUJAH! I finally can use Speigel. I have to call the store now to order the furniture over the phone b/c they had my NY address on file somehow and my PENN Drivers License wasnt valid enough idea...I didnt have the card on me. Anyways...I am so happy! That furniture was on sale and very nice.

MP$40...thanks for the reminder to go to Laura Ashley for the drapes and pillows. I had a ball there today too.

MORal of the STory: Speigel (naw)....Eddie Bauer....(oh yes!)

2. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh........ I love Eddie Bauer ......!!!!!

I bet you are having Tons of fun.. hooking you new place up. Must be nice... I wish we had a place of our own.. :-( We are planning to look next year. I figured by then are credit will be A-1!!

Have Fun Roni

MartysGirl

P.S. Have you got the new Missy Elliot CD..?? If not... you gotta get it girl it is the OFF THE HOOK!!

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont have any of Missy Elliot's stuff. I will check it out though. I need some new tones to blast while I pack and unpack.

And Girl, Eddie bauer has a sale store wide, furniture, bedding etc until the end of Sept.

4. metallicat

metallicat Well-Known Member

grrr, get master of puppets or the black album instead

5. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Roni: You are lucky!. I have been unable to use my spiegel since I have the card (Dec2000).
    I don't have any Spiegel or Eddie Bauer near the place I live. The cr kimit is still at $400.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Well Geo,

Eddie Bauer is having a great white sale. They have a catalog. Go online and ask for one.. you can order from eddie bauer just as if you would spiegel. That $400 will be $1400 soon.

7. Maer

Maer Well-Known Member

You can also order on line from both places. There are several other places you can use Spiegel Charge (such as Newport News, Clifford & Wills & of course, Eddie Bauer).

They have been excellent about quickly raising credit limits.

8. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

The only use my Spiegel has found has been Newport News and that was a year and a half ago. I have only used it one time since. Went into the Speigel outlet store by me and bought a duvet with the shams included. Originally the set cost about $80, set was reduced to $30 and then they had a percentage off the lowest marked price. The set ended up costing $11 with the tax. Since I had not used my Spiegel card recently, I decided to take the plunge! That was a couple months ago. Even though I have not used it a lot, they are still good about credit line increases.

9. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

No problem! Hope you have a great time decorating your new pad. :)