Spiegel Never used, do they st

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Geo, Feb 2, 2001.

1. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

I have never used my spiegel card, Does anyone know if they still will report the account to the Cra's showing 0 balance or whatever?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Spiegel Never used, do the

Yes, of course. How long have you had the card? I got my card in 8/00. It has been reported since 10/00. It reports as 0 balance though. I ordered their $5 catalog and my balance was $5. PAID IN FULL.

Roni

3. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

From two months ago (December 5), $400 limit only

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

same as mine. Should show on your reports this month.

roni

5. M

M Guest

I've only used mine for small items.

They do report your balance and limit. This can be a good thing if yor're like me and have several low limit cards that really screw with your balance to limit ratios.

They are also VERY generous with limit increases. I started with $750 and went to $2750 in less than 6 months without even asking for an increase... and my credit sucks.

M

geo wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I have never used my spiegel card, Does anyone know if they still will report the account to the Cra's showing 0 balance or whatever?

6. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Okay, thank you for the advise!. I will buy something there and wait for the limit increases.

George

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hi Roni :)

Roni - I had a Spiegel card B4 my BK - it still shows every month on my credit (like 84 months $2700 limit R1). Never used it.

Then, I got the new Spiegel about a yr back and it now is $1400 R1.

They do report well. Using it once or twice will report a nice limit. AND - Spiegel does have some nice stuff.

CYA Dogman

8. TK

TK Guest

I have eddie bauer card and they give great increases too. And you never have to ask for them, thats the best part. My hubby has spiegel which you can use at any ; newport-news,clifford & wills, Eddie Bauer stores too. Also great increases. They do have some great stuff. Both stores have online outlet stores too, with great deals.