Spiegel

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Newcomer, Apr 18, 2001.

1. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Just opened a Spiegel's charge. Is this a good card to have? I just saw something on their website that I wanted and thought, what the heck?

2. curious

curious Well-Known Member

I have a Spiegel and never had any problems. They are very generous with limit increases too.

3. Kathy

Kathy Guest

I've had mine since November initial line $200, charged $150 for xmas and paid it off. Got my new statement this week, CL is now $950.

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Newcomer,
    I got Spiegel pre-approved application from the mail and they approved me $825. I used it for two times and I didn't use it ever since because they didn't have any rewards by using it.By the way, Spiegel Charge is issued by First Consumers National Bank and I hadn't had any problems with them. Now I got Eddie Bauer Rewards Mastercard with them.

Ron.

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Newcomer,
    I got Spiegel pre-approved application from the mail and they approved me $825. I used it for two times and I didn't use it ever since because they didn't have any rewards by using it.By the way, Spiegel Charge is issued by First Consumers National Bank and I hadn't had any problems with them. Now I got Eddie Bauer Rewards Mastercard with them.

Ron.

6. zip

zip Well-Known Member

never had a problem with them. They are very generous with increases.Started with 250.00 and in last 5 months am now up to 1800.00.never had to ask for them

7. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

I started with $250.00 in May of '99 by Aug of '00 I was up to $2700.000. I didn't ask for increases they just appeared on my bill. I spoke with a supervisor in customer service, she informed me that when payments are made on time, the system will automatically increase a credit line.

8. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

By the way The credit limit is reported on all three credit bureaus.

9. T. Burdine

T. Burdine Guest

I've had my spiegel card for over a year. I started with a limit of $825.00 and am now over 1950.00 as I recently got another increase. I reccomend this card, they give excellent increases, and if you keep your account in current status you will recieve other offers from them, and other companies as well. They do report regularly to all credit reporting agencies.