Sprint PCS Cell Phone...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Jan 3, 2001.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Sprint PCS cell phone and do they report to the 3 credit agencies?

2. mark phili

mark phili Guest

As far as I know, No, I had an account for more than 2 years.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No Sprint does not report. But they like to pull your credit reports for cell service and home phone service, unfortuantely.

roni

4. CCMax

CCMax Guest

No they don't report, but they have fairly relaxed credit standards so getting an account will be pretty easy (If I could anybody could:). But I'm sure if you mess up, they will report.

5. netKat

netKat Guest

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Whatever, I had 2 new home phone accounts with them and they pulled my credit both times. Once in April and in August. They also pulled my credit for my cell phone account in June. I guess they just GIVE you your account. Aren't you lucky.

roni

7. mt

mt Guest

I'm having a HUGE arguement with SprintPCS concerning a deposit I paid and they "lost" over a year ago. Messages I read on this board prompted me to call and request my deposit back. The rep told me my account did not require a deposit and that I didn't have one on file... OH, how unhappy that made me. I wrote a not-so-nice letter, mailed it to two different addresses and faxed to a number in Kansas City. What's insane is that the reps kept telling me to fax to KC, and if I chose to mail it, mail it to London, KY...

After this is taken care of I'm going to look for new service unless they do something spectacular to change my mind.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

How many times have I mentioned at this site that SPrint reps were morons. Go to a local Sprint Store and get in their faces.

roni

9. mt

mt Guest

I agree. I think I said something that the training programs they have in place must have a goal of creating the most inept and unqualified reps a company could hope to unleash upon the public. The letter was mean.