Starting next week I will chill

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Aug 21, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I start school next week and really need to concentrate on my school work. I have 2 investigations that will be wrapping up any day now. I will let nature take its course over the few months. I have one item that will fall off in Oct/Nov and hopefully the outcome of my current disputes will be positive. I currently have five negative items left (one item's removal is pending, the creditor said they were going to remove it but I haven't received an updated report yet due to a dispute).

In addition, I am not applying for any credit until December. At that time I may apply for American Express Green and the Express Store Clothing card. Oh and I am looking for a new apartment but that really doesn't count. I wish you all luck, especially everyone who is waiting for a new home. If I get any good news before Thursday I will let you all know.

Ps I got my second instant increase from my Citi Plat card online. I started with a $2000 AA card then upgraded immediately. At the six month mark I clicked on the instant increase button online and got $1000. Four months later I clicked again and got $800 (instantly). No credit report was pulled.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

what TU score do you have molly?

3. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I have no negatives on TU, 687. Reasons are too many newly opened accounts and the amount of time the accounts have been opened is too short. Equifax is 650 and 3 negatives. The removal of one is pending and another is in dispute which is up on the 24th. Credit Expert Score is 681 with 2 negatives. One will fall off in Oct/Nov and the other is in dispute via fax.